Aims and Scope
The University Journal is a high quality open-access, peer-reviewed and refereed multidisciplinary research journal, dedicated to serve the society by the global dissemination of information through an unparalleled commitment to quality, reliability, and innovation and research work. The University Journal welcomes and acknowledges high quality theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, literature reviews and conceptual framework from researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students from all over the world. The University Journal engages its noble efforts for the development and endeavours to give you the best.
The University Journal Information
- Business & Management
- Social Science
- Literature and performing arts
- Arts & Humanities
- Engineering & Technology
- Life Science & Physical Science
- Health & Medical Science
- Information communication and Technology.
- Frequency: Biannual
- Format: Online & Print
- Language: English
- Review Process: Double Blinded
Why The University Journal?
- Rigorous Peer Review Process
- Rapid Publication Process
- High quality Open access Journal
- Reliable, Easy and Rapidly growing Publication with nominal publication
- High levels of commitment
How to Submit
We encourage you to send your manuscript (as a Word file) through this link
Please read the information on the journal’s Author Guidelines before submitting your paper. For any further information, please visit the website of the Journal: journals.daea.or.ke or Contact the journal’s Editors at email@example.com